B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Some sexy shit right here!

That was some damn sexy shit! The whole intro looked proffesional and smooth, and then animation was wicked smooth and extremely, um, "colorful". Overall amazing job. I suggest making a second if you're up to it!

stick movie I stick movie I

I see another xiao xiao in the making . . .

Nice work, really good idea. Try to smooth out hte animation a little more, cause sometimes it looks like he didnt even hit him and yet the guy flinched. Otherwise ur golden mate!

darkja responds:

thx

Apple iPaper Apple iPaper

Fantastic!

They really would do that too! I almost thought it was the same guy as the one with the Ipad. Really great. It sounded like they wrote it too, it was really great. The way they describe it makes it seem like the next discovery of fire! BUT, you forgot something. A completely outrageous price! Update!

Egg Egg

very creative!

i thought it was goin to be an ostrich . . .

The Fart Button The Fart Button

what the hell?

ummm
disturbing much?
But funny. Love it.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

That was a perfect loop!

Awesome loop!
SWEET LEMONADE!
SHUT UP WOMAN GET ON MY HORSE!

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

just wrong.

Thats just wrong. but its still funny. 4/5

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

im writing this review from my wii!!!

awesome vid, the ending was great. loved the zombie mode ownage! keep it up krinkels!

Madness One Madness One

Totally epic!

A new take on the madness series, and a good one at that. Submit this to the madness collection peeps, a cause this guy has got talent. 5/5

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

Sends a good message . . .

NO go make a game about punting penguins because that's what I was expecting and now im BORED! JK! :) Great flash, nice smooth animation, and i especially liked the mayor approving the nature rights and the whole world turning green. Submit this to Al Gore. He'd love it.